Getting back to Work--Let's Chat and Support Each Other

I am wondering if any of you are interested in having an informal chat on Friday, August 14 at 1:30 PM via Zoom just to reconnect and support each other? Share ideas and thoughts about the upcoming year? Share local wins, frustrations, fears. . .? If you are interested, I will set it up! @JRatekin, @Jana, @julieevans @DeniseJones, @Vicki_Denstaedt, @SaraO @snydern, @ilopez, @Browningk, @Taphouse, @DTalo, @StaceySills, @Karen.Sue1959, @cherylzapfe, @CandiceOlrich, @cgordon, @ManiaciS_Bedford, @Pjsparkles

Have a great rest of your week! Karen

I would be interested :slight_smile:
thanks, Karen - crazy year

Yes and super yes- Rose

I would love to but this week will not work for me. We are doing Professional Development all week from 8-4:30​:slightly_frowning_face:. Please include me for a different time. Thank you​:heartpulse::tulip:

I can. :slightly_smiling_face:

Outlook-1520518939.jpg

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 813 6413 5082
Passcode: 548346
One tap mobile
+13126266799,81364135082# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,81364135082# US (New York)

@ilopez we will record and post this meeting so you can view later! @es

If you know of any families struggling with utilities or rent please pass along the information.

Bay City UtilityRentMortgage Program.pdf (88.1 KB)

Hi Karen,

I would love to chat J. However, I am not available this Friday. If you decide to meet on different date I would love an invite.

Thank you,

image001.png

Yes, thank you Karen!

If this works well, we will like do this more often! I feel like there may be a need to lean on each other now more than ever… . .

I am planning on it! Thanks for setting it up!

I’m sorry to miss it! but I have a conflict.

Karen what time is this meeting on Friday? Hope you are doing well, just an fyi my dad passed a couple weeks ago peacefully and at home. It has been a rough ride the past 3 weeks, but closing in on some normalness. Rose

I’m in! Thanks for taking the lead

Yes. I don’t typically work on Fridays, but I would be willing to come in for this.
I am also happy to share that I feel like I dodged a bullet. One of the families I have been working with throughout all of this craziness has a 10 yr old that tested positive for Covid19. I tested negative!!! Yay.
D

I agree with needing support. I am struggling with burnout.